Catch the stars!
Oh no! Vincent van Gogh was working on his new painting, The Starry Night, but he lost all the stars! Help him get them back!
In this rythm game, stars will appear synced with a beat, then you will have to click on them in order, following the beat as well.
Your progress is saved in your browser's cookies.
Credits to Bloons the Cat for the art!
- Make all your own sound effects using only sounds you can make with your mouth.
- Use only comic sans for any in-game font.
- Draw your assets without a drawing tablet.
|Updated||26 days ago|
|Published||29 days ago|
|Release date||29 days ago|
|Authors||Morgan von Brylan, bloonsthecat|
|Tags||2D, paint-jam, Singleplayer, van-gogh, web|
|License||GNU General Public License v3.0 (GPL)|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button|
- The working of Catch the Stars! and why it wasn't that hard, actually26 days ago
- Fixed rainbow text on Chrome26 days ago
- Little update27 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.